Thank you for showing interest in being part of our company. We are always looking for hard working people with awesome work ethics that are ready to work with our team. If you are looking to become a chauffeur, there are a few guidelines that you must be aware of before you apply:
- Valid Class C Driver’s license or better- (commercial license) with passenger endorsement
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as employed driver
- Be willing to provide a current 5 year DMV printout
- Submit pre-employment drug & alcohol screening
- Abide by dress code: dark business suit & properly groomed.
- Mandatory NDA- Non Disclosure Agreement regarding confidentiality.